The current benefits for members are well defined. The issue is how to make these member’s benefits being known and more attractive.
The following are the existing benefits for SMWA Members:
- Enjoy technical, operational and legal advice from SMWA legal advisor or from other experienced members.
- Provide all members a platform to discuss and exchange opinions/experience when encounter technical problems/new regulations/any other related matters in the industry.
- Members get access to trade contacts and are provided with opportunities to network among industry players.
- Provide training and seminar related to workshop operations.
- Provide information access 24 hours a day 7 days a week through SMWA website. Members can advertise its products and services on this website.
- Members’ interests can be promoted or any concerns of members related to motor industry can be voiced out via the Association.
- Provide free mediation in the event of any dispute between members
- Enjoy discount for all SMWA activities, such as ITE courses for mechanics, seminars and talks, annual dinner, fund-raising dinner, Directory Launching Dinner, etc.
- For some certain overseas trade exhibition, members could even enjoy free hotel accommodation.
- For Directory publication, members’ name will be listed with a SMWA logo free of charge.
The following are the proposed additional benefits for SMWA Members:-
- Well come gift for new members. (SMWA car label, event calendar, voucher, etc)
- Stay informed of any changes in automotive policy before government implementation, latest automotive technology, etc through SMWA quarterly ENews Letters.
- Enrich member’s business operations from the sharing of maintenance philosophy and approach by those more established organisations within the members’ group.
- Enjoy lower buying cost for engine oil, additives, etc as SMWA members can consolidate the purchase into one big volume through SMWA.
- Access to some essential industry statistics compiled by SMWA.
- Access to SMWA E-Resource Library (to be set-up by SMWA).
- Free technical advice to difficult motor vehicle diagnostics problems encounter by members.
Fill up the application form
- Send a cheque of $340 ($100 for 0ne-time Admin fee and $240 for the 1st year subscription fee) to our mailing address.
- Wait for the Approval Letter. If not be approved, $240 of the 1st year subscription fee will be refund.
- For any enquiry, please contact our secretariat Ms Jenny at 96158839.