1. Any person who’s profession is related to the Motor Repair Industry or any company with business activities that is related to the Motor Repair Industry may become an Associate Member upon the recommendation of an Ordinary Member and with the approval of the Committee.
2. After an application for the Associate Membership has been decided upon by the Committee irrespective of whether it has been approved or rejected, the Association shall within one week inform the applicant or his proposer of the result in writing. In case an applicant has been accepted as an Associate Member, the Association shall send him an Associate Membership acknowledgement. In case an applicant has been rejected, the Association shall refund him an amount as stated in the Bye Law.
3. Associate Members may participate in the Association Social and Business Activities for the purpose of business networking and interaction.
4. Associate Members do not have any voting rights.
5. Associate Members cannot sponsor or propose any new Membership.
6. In case of a Firm or Company that has enrolled as an Associate Member, the Association shall recognize only one person nominated by such Firm or Company as its representative and be the person of contact for any administrative purpose. If the Firm or Company wishes to change its representative, it may do so by informing the Association in writing and such change shall take effect only after the receipt of such notification by the Association.